Blue Light Card for all Care Assistants, Support Workers and Nurses
At Tezlom, we recognise that all of our Care Assistants, Support Workers and Registered Nurses work exceptionally hard to deliver a high-quality service to many of our clients within local communities, 365 days of the year and we are extremely proud of everything you do. We believe it takes a highly dedicated, passionate and kind-hearted individual to work within the Health and Social Care industry and for this reason, we want to give something back to all of our inspirational agency workers to say thank you for your continued commitment.
With the above being said, Tezlom are proud to have partnered with the Blue Light Card.
What is the Blue Light Card?
The Blue Light Card is a nationwide discount card that is available to those working within Health and Social Care, NHS, Emergency Services, Armed Forces, Social Work and more. The card gives you access to hundreds of retailers and venues offering a wide range of discounts from categories such as holidays, cars, days out, fashion, gifts, insurance, phones, and many more - saving you money throughout the year. Just some of the participating partners offering discounts include: New Look, Domino’s, Hungry Horse, Subway, Office, Halfords, Vision Express, Prezzo, Starbucks, River Island, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and many more!
How to register for your Blue Light Card?
To apply for your own FREE online Blue Light Card, you’ll need to follow the instructions below – it’s a very quick and easy process!
- Visit www.bluelightcard.co.uk.
- Click ‘Register’.
- Go to ‘Sign Up’.
- Select ‘Social Care’ as your primary category.
- Enter your personal details.
- Select your division e.g. Support Worker, Care Assistant, Registered Nurse.
- Enter your Tezlom office postcode (if you’re unsure of your local office address, you can find this information on our ‘Locations’ page).
- You will receive a verification email to the email address provided, you must click the verification link provided for the account to be activated and for you to be able to access your free online membership.
Once you have activated your online membership you will gain immediate access to the selection of online discounts, deals and offers.
To apply for access to the High Street Discount Card which provides you with access to exclusive in-store discounts at a wide range of shops on the high street, restaurants, and cinemas (please note: this option will cost a one off payment of £4.99) - you will need to do the following:
- Log into your online account https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/login.php.
- Go to the section named ‘My card’.
- Complete your personal details - *please note, for your Blue Light Card to be delivered to your home address you will need to submit a photo of your Tezlom ID badge online.
- Pay the £4.99 administration fee.
- Once completed, the card will be delivered within 5 working day to the address provided.
At Tezlom we are invested in supporting this incentive for all our staff and we are thrilled to be able to add it to our list of benefits and great reasons to join Tezlom as a Registered Nurse, Support Worker or Care Assistant. Don’t forget, other benefits of working with us here at Tezlom include; discounted DW gym memberships, FREE Yoga and Mindful coaching*, free training, continuous professional development and progression opportunities and a generous refer a friend scheme – we’re always thinking of more too!
*Yoga and Mindful coaching is only held at our Southport, North West office.