Tezlom Maidenhead Office was established in September 2012.
We are part of a national, and growing, franchise organisation, with the appropriate support provided!
Our recruitment process is stringent, with CRB and background checks always being obtained. As a CQC compliant organisation, Tezlom are earning a reputation synonymous with, quality, professionalism and prompt service. Our staff are trained and experienced, with documented evidence for all our clients to use as a resource for inspections and audits.
All our staff will arrive an hour early if they have not been at your service before. This free induction period will help our staff acclimatize to your way of working, without unnecessary disruption.
We strive to provide exceptional service to the level I would expect as a resident in your home.
We are “hands on” managers and will contact and visit you regularly to obtain feedback on our performance.
Joan Burroughs - Director
- Qualified RGN registered with NMC
- 18 months working as a care assistant whilst completing my adaptation to register as a RGN so I know what the job is all about!
- Worked as an RGN in a Care Home
- Appointed Deputy Care Home Manager, before starting Tezlom Maidenhead.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to my office team, please contact us 24hours a day 7 days a week, all year round.
247 Professional Health (Stiro Ltd) is an independent franchise of Tezlom, which is a Care & Nursing agency with franchised offices throughout the U.K.
Working with us
Not satisfied with your current provider of temporary, temp to perm or permanent staffing solutions?
Then please call the office on 0845 548 1247.
This our 24 hour number and whatever time of the day or night you call you will always speak to one of us – This is just one of the commitments we give to all our Customers.
We are always looking for quality Nurses, Care Assistants and Supports Workers to Join our team.
A minimum of 6 months previous experience in healthcare is essential. We can offer flexible working hours to suit your availability although we would require some commitment to work some weekends. There will be a large amount of personal care involved due to the nature of the role and therefore an up to date moving and handling certificate would be advantageous. We can offer refresher courses in all mandatory Training to successful candidates. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the CRB.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free Mandatory Training and service-specific training
- Excellent out of hours management support
- Dedicated Consultant
Tezlom will work closely with our candidates to make sure they are supported and get all the necessary training and guidance that is required.
- Previous experience in this sector to be validated by employment references
- Understanding and knowledge of the issues faced by service users.
- Creative approach to empowering service users achieve their goals
- Flexible and adaptable attitude to suit a variety of different services
For a confidential discussion, contact us today!
By phone: 0845 548 1247
By Email: [email protected]
We look forward on hearing from you!