Welcome to the official Tezlom Southport office. Here you will find information about our team, where we are currently recruiting and how to apply for a position with ourselves.
Areas we cover
- St. Helen's
Established in 2008, Tezlom has grown to become the leading supplier of Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Workers across the North West.
Starting from just a two–person operation working from a small office in Southport, the business now employs a full complement of sales, support and administration staff.
In 2010 they expanded their business into a larger premises in Southport town centre based in dedicated premises with full training facilities for our Care Staff, enabling us to provide a first – class service to our clients. This has seen our business grow to supply a vast amount of staffing hours per week in Nursing, Care and Mental Health Support. Our clients benefit from our personal service, which enables us to best match our staff to the needs of each of our clients’ service users. Many of these clients have been happy to commit to long-term relationships with us.
The success of our approach has enabled us to spread our business across the UK through franchised offices, operating to the same high standards which lie at the heart of our business and which will continue to drive it as we grow.
- Roz Armitage: Director
- Ryan Armitage: Director
- Zoe Perry: Head of Recruitment
- Amanda Dollah: Compliance Manager
- Jonny Raven: Payroll and Accounts Manager
- Alison Twiss: Care Manager/Trainer
- Annabel Nicholson: Recruitment Resourcer
- Lucie Cresswell: Trainee Recruitment Resourcer
- Hayley Millington: Trainee Recruitment Resourcer
- Jasmine Brennan: Staff Co-Ordinator
- Liz Gaynor: Senior Compliance Administrator
- Kim Stanhope: Compliance Administrator
- Debbie Roden: Compliance Administrator
- Louisa Forrestill: Client Consultant
- Emma Pacey: Client Consultant
Working with us
Not satisfied with your current provider of temporary, temp to perm or permanent staffing solutions? Then please call the office on 01704 544 247.
This our 24 hour number and whatever time of the day or night you call you will always speak to one of us – This is just one of the commitments we give to all our Customers.
We are always looking for quality Nurses, Carers and Support workers to join our team.
A minimum of 6 months previous experience in healthcare is essential. We can offer flexible working hours to suit your availability although we would require some commitment to work some weekends. There will be a large amount of personal care involved due to the nature of the role and therefore an up to date moving and handling certificate would be advantageous. We can offer refresher courses in all mandatory Training to successful candidates. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free Mandatory Training and service-specific training
- Excellent out of hours management support
- Dedicated Consultant
Tezlom will work closely with our candidates to make sure they are supported and get all the necessary training and guidance that is required.
- Previous experience in this sector to be validated by employment references
- Understanding and knowledge of the issues faced by service users.
- Creative approach to empowering service users achieve their goals
- Flexible and adaptable attitude to suit a variety of different services
Interested in in registering?
For a confidential discussion please contact us on the telephone number listed below. Call today: 01704 544 247