Welcome everyone to the Karisa 247 Professional Health homepage. Please find below a brief outline of the team, our customers and the area we cover.
• John Harper – Director
• Dan Skett - Branch Manager
• Zia Uddin - Senior Consultant; Mental Health & Learning Disabilities
• Dave Harley - Senior Consultant; Elderley Care
• Tammy Smith - Recruitment Consultant; Nursing • Alinea Dayil - Recruitment Consultant; Mental Health & Learning Disabilities • Stuart Cummings - Compliance Manager • Lia Pitter - Recruitment Resourcer • Sam Greenwood - Recruitment Resourcer & Compliance Co-ordinator • Rebecca Bowden - Payroll & Invoicing Administrator
Our team have more than 35 years’ experience in all areas of Health care and Health Care Recruitment. We are always committed to offering a first class service to all our customers whether the needs are small or large.
We work with a variety of Customers from small local care providers to regional and national groups. We are contracted to provide all types of care support to Dudley and Worcester councils as well as providing one to one care for Telford PCT. We also work for several charities, hospices and non-profit organisations across the area.
We specialise supporting and working with the elderly, Learning Disabilities, all types of care in the community and children’s services.
We are based in the city of Wolverhampton, but we cover -
• Black Country; Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, Stourbridge
• Worcestershire; Worcester, Kidderminster & Malvern
• Shropshre; Telford and Shrewsbury.
Working with us
Not satisfied with your current provider of temporary, temp to perm or permanent recruitment?
Then please call Dan on 01902 238014 - This our 24 hour number and whatever time of the day or night you call you will always speak to one of us – This is just one of the commitments we give to all our Customers.