As a Tezlom Care Assistant, you will be working as part of a dedicated, professional and friendly team in busy and demanding environment so it is essential you are well organised and able to learn quickly.
The role will entail supporting registered nurses taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social care needs of the residents. You will be assisting residents with all aspects of personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals and updating records. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people and generally promoting the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
The benefits of working with Tezlom include:
- High Pay Rates with weekly payroll services
- Advanced Shifts, Last Minute Shifts, Flexible Working, block bookings
- PAYE or Limited Company Contract
- 24 Hours Service, 365 Days a year
- Provide Uniforms, ID and timesheets
- FREE Training
- Lucrative referral Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 6 months UK paid experience within the last 5 years working as a care assistant
- New DBS check or one we can check with the Update Service
We will allocate a dedicated member of our Recruitment Team to ensure your compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible following a successful interview.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position, please please find your local office and call or alternatively apply online today. We would love to hear from you.