As a Tezlom Registered Nurse, we will support you to diversity your skills and build on your experience, whether you are an RMN, RGN or RNLD - we will work with you to enable you to achieve your goals.
Here at Tezlom, we have lots of work available for all our Registered Nurses, we offer a great variety of work along with flexibility so that the power is in your hands when it comes to keeping a healthy work life balance. We work with many healthcare establishments throughout the UK including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units, NHS Hospitals and Private Hospitals. Our establishment placements are delivered in shifts including days, nights, early, late and sleeps. This is ideal if you are looking to top-up your existing income with additional shifts to fit around your current commitments or whether you’re looking for up to full time work on a flexible basis.
£250 Joining Bonus for all Registered Nurses
As a valued Registered Nurse with Tezlom, we offer all compliant and qualified nurses a £250 joining bonus once 100 working hours have been completed within the first 3 months of the first shift.
What is expected of a Registered Nurse?
As a Tezlom Registered Nurse, you must have a valid pin with the NMC and your own professional indemnity insurance. You will be providing quality care, inspiring innovation and delivering value to help continue success to our clients. You will be providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation services for the individuals who may be suffering from a range of complex conditions including dementia, elderly needs, mental health issues and complex needs. You will be working in a fast-paced environment to support a busy team, so it is essential you are well organized and able to act promptly. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships and promote the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
What do you need to work as a Registered Nurse with Tezlom?
- 3 months UK paid previous experience working as a Registered Nurse within the last 5 years
- Enhanced Adult & Child Workforce DBS (either processed with Tezlom or on the Update Service)
- A minimum of 2 satisfactory references
- Mandatory training dated within the last 12 months
- Valid and clear NMC pin
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
How do Tezlom support Registered Nurses with revalidation?
At Tezlom we can appreciate how confusing and time-consuming revalidation can be, that’s why we are here to help our Nurses and provide you with the support you need for this process.
Tezlom Head Office will provide all revalidating nurses with:
- CPD accredited online and practical training courses
- Evidence of our CPD accredited training courses attended
- Copies of reviews and client feedback for your practice related feedback
- Documentation of shift reports to evidence your hours worked
- Access to online training tools
- 1 – 1 support with our experienced Care Manager
Revalidation occurs every 3 years and is submitted online via your NMC online account, you can set this up via the NMC website. The NMC outlines requirements for revalidation and has further information about the process online - http://revalidation.nmc.org.uk/
So, what are the benefits of working with Tezlom?
- Commitment to developing an approach to mental health at work – we take pride in looking after all our members of staff and partners. With this said, we plan a range of activities to promote key messages to educate all staff and managers to remove any stigma associated with mental health.
- Fitness and wellbeing – as a Tezlom agency worker you’ll receive Discounted DW Fitness Gym memberships for you and your family/friends, FREE monthly yoga and mindful coaching sessions, health and nutrition advice along with the chance to participate in sponsored charity events for Parkinson’s UK and other national charities!
- Training opportunities – when you join our Tezlom family, we provide you with expert training so you can provide the best possible care including CPD accredited mandatory training and award-winning basic life support.
- Flexibility – as each client is different with a variety of hours, we provide unique flexibility that you can’t find in other career paths. Hours during the day, evening, weekends and bank holidays mean you won’t miss out of daily family life.
- Career development – at Tezlom, our Registered Nurses have plenty of opportunities to develop and progress in their career with our on-going staff development which offers qualification opportunities and FREE specialised online training courses
- Dedicated support – Before your first shift with Tezlom, you’ll have received a personalised welcome call and induction from our bookings team, your own Tezlom ID Badge, provided uniform and timesheets along with support from the team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Make a real difference – our clients enable people to remain living independently and comfortably in the familiarity of their home. All our Registered Nurses deliver a person-centered approach to care, listening to a client’s requests and supporting their bespoke care plan for them. We match our Support Workers with clients, so they can build a friendship based on trust.
With the dedication from everyone that works here at Tezlom, we recruit professional and compassionate Registered Nurses who can support our clients daily. We look for someone who is trustworthy, reliable and enthusiastic who we would trust to look after our own family. So, if you’re looking to join the team at Tezlom, why not apply online today or call the office on 01704 544247. We would love to hear from you!