Tezlom are currently recruiting for a Scrub Practitioner to join our agency to work within a multidisciplinary theatre team and support a variety of our clients within the NHS Trusts throughout the North West of England.
Your duties will often include:
- Cleaning and disinfection of the theatre and equipment, in between, and after the daily theatre cases
- Responsibly for the “total patient” in your care during the peri-operative phase
- On a daily basis you will work on the Wards treating a diverse variety of patients from many different specialities, meaning that you will never stop learning new skills and no two days will be the same
- Maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality
- Preventing injuries and sepsis
- To start planning discharges from admission, liaising with the multidisciplinary team, other departments and community services as necessary
- To be competent in the administration of medication including under patient group directives
- To ensure that all patient care is documented, and that all relevant documentation is completed accurately and within agreed timescales using Trust approved documentation, in line with NMC, CQC and Trust standards
If you are looking for either full or part time work based around your availability and flexibility then you have come to the right place. Working ad-hoc shifts in line with business needs on a weekly basis, Tezlom will be sure to provide you with a reliable service. Covering a variety of shifts 24/7 including days, nights and weekends.
The benefits of working with Tezlom include:
- High Pay Rates with weekly payroll services
- Advanced Shifts, Last Minute Shifts, Flexible Working, block bookings
- PAYE or Limited Company Contract
- FREE DBS Checks
- 24 Hours Service, 365 Days a year
- Provide Uniforms, ID and timesheets
- FREE Training And Support For Your Revalidation
- £250 Lucrative referral Scheme
- Pension scheme
- NMC Registered Nurse with current valid pin
- 6 months UK paid experience within the last 5 years working as a RN
- Documentation evidencing your immunisation records
We offer all Nurses our unique ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plan. We will allocate a dedicated member of our Recruitment Team to ensure your compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible following a successful interview.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position, please contact our recruitment team on 01704 544247 alternatively apply online or email your CV to [email protected] We would love to hear from you.