As a Tezlom Registered Nurse, we will support you to diversity your skills and build on your experience, whether you are an RMN, RNLD or RGN - will work with you to enable you to achieve your goals.
Our Registered Nurses love the variety and flexibility of roles available at Tezlom. We work with many healthcare establishments throughout the UK including nursing homes, NHS and private hospitals, EMI and Dementia units, Mental Health Hospitals and Rehabilitation Services (including high and low secure units). Our establishment placements are delivered in shifts including days, nights, early, late and sleeps. This is ideal if you are looking to top-up your existing income with additional shifts to fit around your current commitments or whether you’re looking for up to full time work on a flexible basis.
What is expected of a Registered Nurse?
As a Tezlom Registered Nurse, you will be providing quality care, inspiring innovation and delivering value to help continue success to our clients. You will be providing an assessment, treatment and rehabilitation service for the individuals who may be suffering from a range of complex conditions including dementia, elderly needs, mental health issues and complex needs. You will be working in a fast-paced environment to support a busy team, so it is essential you are well organized and able to act promptly. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships and promote the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
So, what are the benefits of working with Tezlom?
- Commitment to developing an approach to mental health at work – wetake pride in looking after all our members of staff and partners. With this said, we plan a range of activities to promote key messages to educate all staff and managers to remove any stigma associated with mental health.
- Fitness and wellbeing – as a Tezlom agency worker you’ll receive Discounted DW Fitness Gym memberships for you and your family/friends, FREE monthly yoga and mindful coaching sessions, health and nutrition advice along with the chance to participate in sponsored charity events for Parkinson’s UK!
- Training opportunities – when you join our Tezlom family, we provide you with expert training so you can provide the best possible care including FREE award-winning Basic Life Support training and mandatory training.
- Revalidation support – Our dedicated Care Manager will provide one-to-one support to all Registered Nurses who are revalidating. Our FREE CPD accredited online training will maintain and develop the knowledge and skills that needed to perform in a professional context.
- Flexibility – as each client is different with a variety of hours, we provide unique flexibility that you can’t find in other career paths. Hours during the day, evening, weekends and bank holidays mean you won’t miss out of daily family life.
- Career development – at Tezlom, our Registered Nurses have plenty of opportunities to develop and progress in their career with our on-going staff development which offers qualification opportunities and FREE specialized online training courses
- Dedicated support – Before your first shift with Tezlom, you’ll have received a FREE enhanced DBS, personalized Welcome call and induction, your own Tezlom ID Badge, FREE uniform and timesheets along with support from the team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Make a real difference – our clients enable people to remain living independently and comfortably in the familiarity of their home. All our Registered Nurses deliver a person-centered approach to care, listening to a client’s requests and supporting their bespoke care plan for them. We match our care assistants with clients, so they can build a friendship based on trust.
With this dedication, we recruit a team of professional and compassionate registered nurses who can support our clients daily. We look for someone who is trustworthy, reliable and enthusiastic who we would trust to look after our own family. So, if you’re looking to join the team at Tezlom, why not apply online today or call the office. We would love to hear from you!