Registered Mental Health Nurse – Mental Health Hospitals
Tezlom supply Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurses to work within a variety of different settings such as Secure Residential Units, High, Medium and Low Secure Units, EMI Homes, Specialists Units and Learning Disability Services. As a mental health nurse you’ll play an important role helping patients and will need to show empathy along with excellent observational skills
Our Mental health nurses provide support to people suffering from various mental health conditions. The work involves helping the patient to recover from their illness or to come to terms with it in order to lead a positive life. You can specialise in working with children or older people, or in a specific area such as eating disorders. Work is often carried out in multidisciplinary teams, liaising with psychiatrists, psychologists, occupational therapists, GPs, social workers and other health professionals.
If you are looking for either full or part time work based around your availability and flexibility then you have come to the right place. Working ad-hoc shifts in line with business needs on a weekly basis, Tezlom will be sure to provide you with a reliable service. Covering a variety of shifts 24/7 including days, nights and weekends.
The benefits of working with Tezlom™ include:
- High Pay Rates with weekly payroll services
- Advanced Shifts, Last Minute Shifts, Flexible Working, block bookings
- PAYE or Limited Company Contract
- FREE DBS Checks
- 24 Hours Service, 365 Days a year
- Provide Uniforms, ID and timesheets
- FREE Training And Support For Your Revalidation
- £250 Lucrative referral Scheme
- Pension scheme
- NMC Registered Nurse with current valid pin
- 6 months UK paid experience within the last 5 years working as a RN
- Documentation evidencing your immunisation records
We offer all Nurses our unique ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plan. We will allocate a dedicated member of our Recruitment Team to ensure your compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible following a successful interview.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position, please find your local office and call or alternatively apply online today. We would love to hear from you.