Tezlom are looking to recruit passionate, flexible and motivated Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN or RNLD) to join our dynamic team to support a variety of our clients within EMI homes, Learning Disability/Mental Health services and some private Hospitals.
Your duties will often involve:
- Accountability for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care within the framework of team nursing
- Responsibility for the nursing services provided by the care or nursing home
- To promote a patient focused approach to both acute and general care in collaboration with all other relevant health professionals such as GP’s, Occupational therapists, Physiotherapists, Community nurses etc
- Provide leadership and general supervision of all activities to nursing staff in relation to the care of service users
- To assist with re-assessment of the residents’ needs, and re-evaluation ofcare – adapting and prioritising the planned care appropriately
- Develops Care Plans in collaboration with the patient, their relatives and other staff members
- Regularly reviews and updates plans
- Carry out nursing procedures and treatments, including the administration of medicines and controlled drugs following NMC guidelines
- Ordering of drugs and medical supplies and the safe disposal of unwanteddrugs, in accordance with accepted procedures.
If you are looking for either full or part time work based around your availability and flexibility then you have come to the right place. Working ad-hoc shifts in line with business needs on a weekly basis, Tezlom will be sure to provide you with a reliable service. Covering a variety of shifts 24/7 including days, nights and weekends.
The benefits of working with Tezlom include:
- High Pay Rates with weekly payroll services
- Advanced Shifts, Last Minute Shifts, Flexible Working, block bookings
- PAYE or Limited Company Contract
- FREE DBS Checks
- 24 Hours Service, 365 Days a year
- Provide Uniforms, ID and timesheets
- FREE Training And Support For Your Revalidation
- £250 Lucrative referral Scheme
- Pension scheme
- NMC Registered Nurse with current valid pin
- 6 months UK paid experience within the last 5 years working as a RN
- Documentation evidencing your immunisation records
We offer all Nurses our unique ‘Fastrack’ recruitment plan. We will allocate a dedicated member of our Recruitment Team to ensure your compliance checks are processed and completed as quickly as possible following a successful interview.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position, please find your local office and call or alternatively apply online today. We would love to hear from you.