1. Submit Your Application Form
You can submit your application online via our online application form.
If you would prefer to complete paper forms, please request a hard copy registration pack from our compliance team on 01704 544247. Alternatively, you can email your current CV to email@example.com
2. Arrange Your Interview
Once we have received your application or CV, one of our recruitment resourcers will be in touch with you to arrange your interview. Interviews take place on a weekly basis and our team will ensure you don’t have to travel far to register with us.
3. Documentation/Certification Collation and Review
At your interview, our recruitment resourcers will need to collate copies of various documentation and verify your application form. In order for you to move onto the compliance process we will need to have the following:
- Completed application form
- Up to date CV or filled in employment history covering the last 5 years
- Photo Identification such as valid passport or driving license
- Proof of address x 2 (dated within the last 3 months)
- Proof that you have right to work in the UK (passport/visa/biometric)
- Proof of National Insurance number
- DBS Certificate (if on the update service) or payment for a new DBS
- Professional employment references x 2
- Up to date training certificates (if you do not have certificates, don’t worry we will enroll you onto our latest online training)
- Professional qualifications if applicable
- Proof of professional registration (NMC/GMC/HCPC)
- Proof of immunisation if working within the NHS (Hep b, Varicella, Measles, Rubella & TB)
- A passport sized photo for your ID badge (this can be done on the day by our team)
4. Compliance Process Complete
Once we have all of the above, you are compliant and able to work. You will then receive an induction from our bookings team and a welcome pack will be sent to you so that you have all you need to start picking up shifts.
Our compliance team will help you to become initially compliant to work with us, but (most of) your documents will need renewing annually. Our compliance team will contact you when a document is about to expire. Without up to date documentation, you will not be able to work.
Passports & Visas:
If you’d like to learn more about your eligibility for work in the UK, you can visit the Government Home Office website. For further information on Visas, please visit:
One of the most important documents you’ll need to work with Tezlom is a valid DBS check. If you have already had an interview with a Tezlom team member and do not have a DBS on the Update Service, you can pay for your DBS check, using the link below.
It is essential that you have valid training before working with Tezlom. Most importantly, you must have evidence of valid practical Manual Handling and Basic Life Support training – if you do not have this our compliance team with be in touch to enroll you onto our latest practical training session.
Should you need to renew your online training, our compliance team will enroll you onto one of our approved Skills for Health aligned courses.