1. Submit Your Application Form
You can submit your application online via our online application form.
If you would prefer to complete paper forms, please request a hard copy registration pack from our compliance team on 01704 544247
2. Arrange Your Interview
Once we have received your registration form, we’ll arrange your interview with one of our recruitment resourcers. Interviews can be arranged to take place at one of our office locations.
3. Documentation/Certification Collation and Review
Our compliance officers will need to collate copies of various documentation, these can vary by profession and can include the following:
- Completed application form
- Up to date CV
- Identification such as valid passport or driving licence
- Proof of address x 2
- Proof that you have a valid visa to work in the UK
- DBS Certificate
- NI number
- Last five years of employment history
- Professional references x 2
- Proof of immunisation (Hep b, Varicella, Measles, Rubella & TB)
- Up to date training certificates
- Professional qualifications
- Proof of professional registration (NMC/GMC/HCPC/etc)
- Passport picture
- Next to kin details
- GP details
- Literacy Test
- Numeracy Test
4. Compliance Process Complete
Once we have completed all of the above, you are compliant and able to work.
Our compliance team will help you to become initially compliant to work with us, but (most of) your documents will need renewing annually. Our maintenance team will contact you when a document is about to expire. Without up to date documentation, your consultant cannot place you.
Passports & Visas:
If you’d like to learn more about your eligibility for work in the UK, you can visit the Government Home Office website. For further information on Visas, please visit:
One of the most important documents you’ll need to work with Tezlom is a valid DBS check. If you do not have a current check in place. If you have already had an interview with a Tezlom team member and wish to pay for your DBS check, please use the link below.
It is essential that you have valid practical training before working with Tezlom. Most importantly, you must have evidence of valid practical Manual Handling and Basic Life Support training.
Should you need to renew your training, our Care and Training Manager will enrol you onto one of our approved ‘Skills for Health’ aligned courses.