Tezlom has been created to provide a quality partner for all social care providers. We supply fully vetted, experienced Nurses, Support Workers & Care Assistants whose specific skills are matched to each individual assignment.
All our staff receive mandatory training and we also deliver in house any additional training required to suit the individual needs of the service user.
We are committed to providing and developing a service that adapts and changes with your needs. We deliver a fast, reliable and efficient services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we aim to provide quality, value and service every hour of every day.
- Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire
- Sandy, St Neots
- Welwyn Garden City
- Milton Keynes
- Abbots Langley
- Luton & St Albans
Meet Our Team:
- Dr Sarb Singh - Director
- Reania Elnemr - Recruitment Consultant and Care Coordinator
- Hannah French - Recruitment Consultant
Working With Us
We are always looking for quality Nurses, Carers and Support workers to join our team.
A minimum of 6 months previous experience in healthcare is essential. We can offer flexible working hours to suit your availability although we would require commitment to working some weekends. There will be a large amount of personal care involved due to the nature of the role and therefore an up to date moving and handling certificate would be advantageous.
We can offer refresher courses in all mandatory training to successful candidates. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Tezlom will work closely with our candidates to make sure they are supported and get all the necessary training and guidance that is required.
– Previous experience in this sector to be validated by employment references
– Understanding and knowledge of the issues faced by service users.
– Creative approach to empowering service users achieve their goals
– Flexible and adaptable attitude to suit a variety of different services
– Excellent rates of pay paid weekly!
– Free Mandatory Training and service-specific training
– Excellent out of hours management support
– Dedicated Consultant
Interested in in registering?
For a confidential discussion please contact us on the telephone number listed below.
Call today: 01462 600 500
Tezlom (Eshu Ltd) is an independent franchise of Tezlom, which is a Care & Nursing agency with franchised offices throughout the U.K.