In Birmingham and its surrounding areas our staff and clients can be assured of a personal service allied to a professional approach to healthcare provision.
We care about our staff the same as we do about our clients and can promise if you run a nursing or a care home and you’re looking for someone whether it’s late at night or over the weekend then we will move heaven and earth to quickly send the right person to you with the minimum of fuss.
Similarly if you are an Nurse, Care Assistant or a Support Worker we will do our utmost to find the right type of work for you close to where you are based and keep in touch with you regularly to get you the type of shifts you want when you want them.
Our clients and staff are all in and around central Birmingham and areas our office covers include:
- West Bromwich
- Halesowen Perry Barr
- Great Barr
- Sutton Coldfield
- Alvechurch and many other areas in between.
Paul Costello has over 20-years experience in the service and healthcare sectors specialising in physiotherapy, rehabilitation, healthy living and senior fitness.
Paul has in-depth knowledge in service & healthcare and we understand precisely how an agency can assist clients who have fluid staffing needs. With our great experience of how to develop staff through training and support we are ideally placed to provide excellent employment options tailor-made to when staff are available, delivering you the right candidate when needed.
What We Do
We operate a thorough vetting process for staff registration which ensures our staff will have:
- A minimum of 6-months work experience in a healthcare setting.
- Have completed all their mandatory training with regular refresher courses offered.
- Will be reference checked with previous employers and character references.
- A sound understanding of the tasks expected especially where Personal Care is needed.
- All staff will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Working With Us
For those applicants hoping to join Tezlom Birmingham you can expect to be seen very quickly by us on a one-to-one basis as part of the first stage of the registration process.
We will be able to establish by talking to you if you have the skills, training and experience our clients are looking for and if successful we will then arrange to meet you and start your registration by applying for an Enhanced DBS.
All successful applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- A Minimum of 6-months work experience in healthcare either paid or voluntary from which we can obtain a reference for you.
- Evidence of all of your mandatory training modules especially Moving & Handling however we will offer you refresher training.
- A strong desire to give your best to each service user whilst working for Tezlom Birmingham.
Benefits Of Working With Us
Registering with an employment agency who specialise in care & nursing offers a high degree of flexibility as well as
- You will be paid weekly
- Work close to where you are based cutting out wasted time & money on travel
- Work when you want to
- Simple admin systems for timesheets & weekly availability
- Refresher Training opportunities
- Regular communication with our main office and a 24-7 contact number for emergencies
- Telephone: 0845 0303 247 our 24-hour contact number which we will answer any day of the week, night or day.
- Email: [email protected]
- Postal Address: 80 Worcester Road, Bromsgrove, Birmingham, , B61 7AG
Tezlom (West Midlands Healthcare Ltd) is an independent franchise of Tezlom, which is a Care & Nursing agency with franchised offices throughout the U.K.