Our busy Bradford Tezlom Office has been recruiting experienced nurses, carers and ancillary staff since 2015. We provide these professional and highly competent staff on temporary shifts to Hospitals, Care Homes and Specialist Care Units (including Forensic Units) throughout most of the Yorkshire Region.
We are proud to be a part of the hugely successful national Tezlom franchise organisation. Their Head office team are always on hand to advise, support and encourage us as we continue to expand our territory.
Our skilled management team draws upon over 50 years of combined professional healthcare experience. We exist to recruit and provide the very best of reliable Nursing and Carer cover, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and every single day of the year – Christmas Day and New Year’s Day included!
Our Care staff are working in Care Homes, Specialist units & Hospitals in: Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Halifax, Huddersfield, Pontefract, Wakefield, Castleford and Hull.
As a Temporary Staff Recruitment Agency working in the UK Healthcare sector, our standards are very high. It is a highly controlled and monitored sector with many legal obligations, so this means our recruitment process is stringent, with CRB and background checks always being obtained.
We can be relied upon for:
- Regular Shift cover by our highly committed, experienced & clinically competent Nursing Staff and Carers.
- We can provide ancillary staff with reasonable notice such as Chefs, Catering assistants and even handymen!
- Emergency Cover – we will provide the urgently needed Nursing or Caring Staff within 90 minutes of the request.
- Safe & Timely arrival of staff – our team of experienced drivers proved safe transportation to the place of work 24-7.
Here at Tezlom we are building a reputation for quality, professionalism and prompt service. It is well accepted that when a Carer or Nurse is booked to cover a shift from us they WILL be delivered safely and on time to the location.
Our staff are all well trained and experienced. Each has a full profile maintained at our offices that contain all the documentary evidence of their competency, training qualifications, work experience, right to work in the UK (where appropriate), references etc. These are available – subject to the relevant Data Protection Protocols, for all our clients to use as a resource for inspections and audits.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to the office team, please contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
Tezlom (Sugra Limited) is an independent franchise of Tezlom, which is a Care & Nursing agency with franchised offices throughout the U.K.
Our enthusiastic and highly committed Tezlom team includes:
- Sheridan King – Chief Executive
- Hamza Rehman – Director, Operations,
- Idrees Rehman – Director, Finance
- Basim Rehman – Director, Transport & Logistics
- Shafiq Rehman– Business Development Manager
- Peter Clay – Business Development Manager
- Haroon Rashid – Compliance Manager
- Ismail Suuna – Customer Relations Manager
- Aasma Hussain – Office Team Leader
- Asim Rehman – Credit Controller
- Aysha Khanom – Office Administrator
- Zainab Khanom – Office Administrator
Interested in Working with us?
Not satisfied with your current provider of temporary, temp to perm or permanent staffing solutions? Then please call the office on 0843 5097 247.
We are always looking for experienced Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Workers to Join our team. We can offer flexible working hours to suit your availability although we would require some commitment to work some weekends. There will be a large amount of personal care involved due to the nature of the role and therefore an up to date Moving and Handling certificate would be advantageous.
If you want to work with us a minimum of 12 months previous experience in healthcare is essential. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS. Where applicable we will need proof of your Right to Work in the UK. All candidates will need to supply at least 2 employer references and a work history (CV).
Benefits of Working with us
- Excellent rates of pay for our you.
- Suitable Tezlom name badge and uniform provided.
- Transportation to and from your places of work will be provided.
- Free Mandatory Training and service-specific training provided for you as necessary.
- Excellent out of hours management support for you.
- Your previous experience in this sector needs to be supported by employment references.
- You need understanding and knowledge of the issues faced by our service users.
- You ned to be committed to supporting our service users in achieving their goals.
- You will need a flexible and adaptable attitude to suit a variety of different services.
How to get in touch.
Then please get in touch by any of the following methods:
Telephone us: 0843 5097 247
Email us at: [email protected]